Wold Engineering, P.C. is an employee-owned consulting engineering and surveying company comprised of over 30 employees in three offices throughout central North Dakota, located in Bottineau, Minot and Bismarck. We provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. We offer a strong engineering profile with nearly 70 years of company history that has developed and incorporated new and innovative ideas to provide quality service.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team the provides exceptional service to our clients. We have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer/Project Manager in any of our office locations. This position would require involvement in all phases of project construction.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining client relationships throughout development of projects and after completion
- Planning, developing, coordinating and directing multiple projects for a variety of clients
- Managing, mentoring and working with staff as needed
- Maintaining an understanding of relevant regulatory programs, funding opportunities, design standards and procedures through active participation in continuing education programs and professional associations
- Representing WEPC with agencies at project and public meetings
- Performing complex design calculations
- Serving as project engineer on municipal sector engineering projects
- Working with contractors and client personnel during construction of projects, tracking quantities, scheduling testing and survey for project visits and may include overnight stays near project
- Overseeing design and plan preparation through use of AutoCAD Civil 3D software continuing through to implementation of construction
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all persons with whom they have contact, including the public, clients, other employees and contractors
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field of study
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of North Dakota
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with design, construction, and project management of municipal infrastructure
- Experience with local infrastructure projects
- Experience in developing project specifications and preparing bidding documents
- Experience with conducting on-site inspections/visits
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil3D, Microsoft Word and Excel and other common computer software programs
- Ability to travel to attend client meetings, including evening meetings, make presentations and discuss projects in a public setting
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience or training with Microstation
- Previous experience in NDDOT construction administration or design
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D software
How to Apply:
- For confidential consideration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wold Engineering, P.C., our employees’ personal, financial, and professional goals are important. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, performance bonuses, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Position will be posted until filled.
Wold Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer