Wold Engineering, P.C. is an employee-owned consulting engineering and surveying company comprised of over 30 employees in three offices throughout central North Dakota, located in Bottineau, Minot and Bismarck. We provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. We offer a strong engineering profile with nearly 70 years of company history that has developed and incorporated new and innovative ideas to provide quality service.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team the provides exceptional service to our clients. We have an immediate opening for an individual with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering, and possession of E.I. or the ability to obtain within one year. This position would require involvement in all phases of project construction.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as project engineer on municipal, county, NDDOT and private sector engineering projects
- Work with contractors and client personnel during construction of projects, tracking quantities, scheduling testing and survey for project visits and may include overnight stays near project
- Design and plan preparation through use of Civil 3D software
- Assist in preparing project reports and recommendations for approval by the Professional Engineer or Project Manager
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all persons with whom they have contact, including the public, clients, other employees and contractors
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering (or scheduled to graduate in Spring of 2023)
- Must have successfully completed or ability to complete the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam in the next twelve months
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel as needed for meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc.; Overnight or extended night travel may be required
- Previous experience or training with AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation
- Previous experience in municipal engineering administration or design
- Previous experience in NDDOT construction administration or design
- Previous experience or coursework in civil engineering including; municipal hydraulics, road design, municipal utility design, site grading and drainage design, road construction, construction inspection and survey field experience
How to Apply:
- For confidential consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
At Wold Engineering, P.C., our employees’ personal, financial, and professional goals are important. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, performance bonuses, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Position will be posted until filled.
Wold Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer