Wold Engineering, P.C. is an employee-owned consulting engineering and surveying company comprised of over 30 employees in three offices throughout central North Dakota, located in Bottineau, Minot and Bismarck. We provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. We offer a strong engineering profile with nearly 70 years of company history that has developed and incorporated new and innovative ideas to provide quality service.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients. We have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineering Technician, located in any of our office locations.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Observing construction on a variety of Transportation, Civil and/or Municipal infrastructure projects to verify compliance with approved plans and specifications
- Documenting the day-to-day field activities, material sampling and measuring of quantities.
- Plan preparation and drafting utilizing AutoCAD
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently
- Ability to travel as needed for projects, team meetings and overnight stays to support out-of-town work
- Candidates should have AutoCAD experience, a good knowledge of engineering terms and procedures and be team oriented.
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, or related field
- Excellent record keeping and communication skills
How to Apply:
- For confidential consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
At Wold Engineering, P.C., our employees’ personal, financial, and professional goals are important. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, performance bonuses, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Position will be posted until filled.
Wold Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer