Wold Engineering, P.C. is an employee-owned consulting engineering and surveying company comprised of over 30 employees in three offices throughout central North Dakota, located in Bottineau, Minot and Bismarck. We provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. We offer a strong engineering profile with nearly 70 years of company history that has developed and incorporated new and innovative ideas to provide quality service.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients. We have an immediate opening for a Professional Land Surveyor, located at our headquarters in Bottineau, ND. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Topographic mapping, boundary surveys, processing field surveys and construction staking
- Provide oral and written communication to project teams, clients and the public
- Plan, organize and manage project elements and manage multiple clients
- Perform surveys for construction, land development, topographic, right-of-way, ALTA and control survey projects
- Plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, assign and monitor the work of field survey crews
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying or equivalent survey field experience
- Professional Land Surveyor in North Dakota, or any of the following states: SD, MT, MN; with ability to become registered in ND
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently
- Capable of supervising, mentoring and evaluating staff
- Ability to travel as needed for projects, team meetings and overnight stays to support out-of-town work
- A minimum of six (6) years of Surveying experience as a Professional Land Surveyor
- Proficiency with Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Station
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
How to Apply:
For confidential consideration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701)228-2292
At Wold Engineering, P.C., our employees’ personal, financial, and professional goals are important. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, performance bonuses, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Position will be posted until filled.
Wold Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer